Re: [HTCondor-users] Problems with submit node in version 8.6.0

This is indeed the correct fix.

When that is set to False (or you specify -allusers on the command line) condor_q actually uses the older wire-protocol which is perfectly compatible with setting SEC_DEFAULT_NEGOTIATION = NEVER.

We'll update the Release Notes to reflect this little gotcha for upgrading to 8.6.  Thanks for the report.

Cheers,
-zach