[HTCondor-users] How can I ask something about HTCondor to htcondor-users mailing list?

Hi, I'm Minjun Hong and setting up HTCondor on my cluster server.
But I'm having some problems, while doing it.
So I tried to ask those questions but, my questions could not be allowed 2 times all.

I cannot understand why my questions were ignored?
Did IÂdo it in wrong way?

Please give me any way to use the mailing list.
I have had the problem and now I'm really exhausted.

Sincerely,