Re: [HTCondor-users] increasing schedd memory usage [v8.6.0?]

Hi Thomas,

I can't think of anything that would cause this.

Is it possible the extra memory usage is coming from when the condor_schedd process forks to respond to condor_q queries?  Are you seeing an abnormally large amount of queries?

Brian