Re: [HTCondor-users] automatic selection of advertised IP

This is the more or less the only part of condor_config that I have common to all execute and submit nodes. It's aimed at precisely this problem.

use SECURITY:HOST_BASED
NEMO_SUBNET = 172.20.0.0/23
ALLOW_READ Â= $(NEMO_SUBNET)

# ensure all communication occurs over private network
# may need to tweak when setting up flocking
BIND_ALL_INTERFACES = False
NETWORK_INTERFACE Â = 172.20.*
PRIVATE_NETWORK_NAME Â Â Â= NEMONET
PRIVATE_NETWORK_INTERFACE = 172.20.*

--
Tom Downes
Senior Scientist and Data CenterÂManager