Re: [HTCondor-users] automatic selection of advertised IP

# ensure all communication occurs over private network
# may need to tweak when setting up flocking
BIND_ALL_INTERFACES = False
NETWORK_INTERFACE   = 172.20.*
PRIVATE_NETWORK_NAME      = NEMONET
PRIVATE_NETWORK_INTERFACE = 172.20.*

You probably don't actually need the PRIVATE_NETWORK_* bits with BIND_ALL_INTERFACES and NETWORK_INTERFACE set that way. I think the reverse is true as well (that HTCondor prefers matching named private networks over everything else), but I guess getting a 172.20.* address everywhere is less confusing/worrisome.

- ToddM