Re: [HTCondor-users] Newbie Question

Justin,

I would recommend writing a wrapper script and using that as your executable. It might look something like:

### my_wrapper.sh ###
#!/bin/bash

filename=$1 # get the filename from the first argument passed

# source the bash scripts
source script1.sh
source script2.sh
source script3.sh
###

Then make sure all the rest of the files you need for the job (the scripts, the image, etc.) are listed in transfer_input_files. I'm guessing that will look something like:

transfer_input_files = script1.sh, script2.sh, script3.sh, $(filename)

Does this help you?

Jason Patton