Re: [HTCondor-users] Event log to kafka-like system

Hi,

If you're a python person, you can additionally use the python bindings to pull events from the event log or the job queue.  Since it's inotify-based, it would work well with event loops and give relatively near-time information about job status.

Now, that's useful if you already have a python-based framework you'd like to integrate job state into.  Logstash is a bit more of a prepackaged / general-purpose tool.

Brian