Re: [HTCondor-users] DAGMan low submission rate

Hi Henning,

If I recall the setup, I think we:

a) Created an executable /usr/share/condor/condor_submit_wrapper with the following contents:

#!/bin/sh
export _condor_SUBMIT_SEND_RESCHEDULE=false
exec condor_submit "$@"

b) Set DAGMAN_CONDOR_SUBMIT_EXE=/usr/share/condor/condor_submit_wrapper in the HTCondor configuration file.

Brian