Re: [HTCondor-users] How to volume mount condor docker universe to current directory ?

On 7/5/2017 4:17 PM, Dan, Bowen wrote:
Hi Greg,

Appreciate your fast response.

I am trying to mount the directory /disk-root/condor/execute/dir_199288 to /data inside the Docker container. The reason is that the application reads and writes to /data, and I canât change the docker image such that the Symlink is created between /data to /disk-root/condor/execute/dir_199288

I want to add something like this to the Docker run command /--volume /disk-root/condor/execute/dir_199288:/data/.

I tried to add the following line to the condor local config file:

DOCKER_VOLUME_DIR_EXECUTE = $(_CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR):/data

But it is not finding the macro $_CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR, error message is listed below:

Warning! I did not test this, but perhaps put the following into your condor_config instead of what you tried above:

  DOCKER_VOLUME_DIR_EXECUTE = $(EXECUTE)/dir_$(PID):/data

regards,
Todd