Re: [HTCondor-users] 回复:回复: condor problem

Hi,Do you know Docker.When I use docker in condor,How can I run docker with -e or -v or -p params.If I want to mout my local dir to the docker container in condor,How can I attach -v param to docker when run?

As far as I know, HTCondor doesn't support -e or -p. (We may report the Docker version in the machine ad; I don't know.) If you want to do volume mounting, see the following part of the manual

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.5/3_16Setting_Up.html#SECTION004162000000000000000

and maybe

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.5/10_2Development_Release.html#65287

(To prevent users from accessing other user's files, we require the condor administrator to configure Docker's volume mounting.)

- ToddM