[HTCondor-users] x509* job ClassAds not defined when SUBMIT_REQUIREMENT is evaluated? [8.6]

Hi,

we use to have SUBMIT_REQUIREMENT rules involving x509UserProxyVOName classAd.
For example, like this one

(x509UserProxyVOName =!= "cms")

for draining specific VO's.
This worked perfectly fine in 8.4 (I've double-checked downgrading our pre-production instance)

After upgrading to 8.6 these rules are no longer working, the reason being simply that the ClassAds x509* aren't defined yet at the moment of the SUBMIT_REQUIREMENT evaluation. This is not a big deal, we worked this around by defining custom classads at job submission. I was just wandering if this was expected (I cannot find it in the release notes...).

Regards,
Andrea