Re: [HTCondor-users] cgroup setup with centOS7/systemctl?

systemd's handling of cgroups is confusing me a bit

As far as I can see, the default cgroup unit should evaluate
/etc/cgconfig.conf [1]. Since systemd seems to mount cgroup per default to
  /sys/fs/cgroup/
and I have not yet managed to convince it to mount it on
  /cgroup
instead (our path with SL6), I just ask for creating a htcondor group on
startup [2]. However, no htcondor cgroup gets available in
  /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu/
In principle it should work, Iguess - at least I can create it manually,
e.g.,
  cgcreate -a condor -g memory,cpu:htcondor
which should be equivalent to [2], or??

Cheers and thanks for ideas,
  Thomas

[1]
> /usr/lib/systemd/system/cgconfig.service
ExecStart=/usr/sbin/cgconfigparser -l /etc/cgconfig.conf -L
/etc/cgconfig.d -s 1664

[2]
> /etc/cgconfig.conf
group htcondor {