Re: [HTCondor-users] sub-collector log location

COLLECTORxxx.COLLECTOR_LOG = $(LOG)/xxx
This worked.

Thanks very much!

Vlad

On 03/15/2017 04:19 PM, John M Knoeller wrote:
I had a look at the code.  In 8.6 secondary daemons will NEVER write to the primary daemons log by default.  In practice this means that
COLLECTORxxx will ignore the value of COLLECTOR_LOG.

The trick using environment variable overrides doesn't work anymore.

Setting

COLLECTORxxx.COLLECTOR_LOG = $(LOG)/xxx

Will work because COLLECTORxxx looks for that knob explicitly.