[HTCondor-users] sub-collector log location

Hello.

I am setting up multi-tier collectors using https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToConfigCollectors and I would like to specify non-default log file locations for the sub-collectors. If I interpret the wiki correctly, I should be able to do something like

COLLECTORxxx = $(COLLECTOR)
COLLECTORxxx_ENVIRONMENT = "_CONDOR_COLLECTOR_LOG=$(LOG)/xxx"

but the _CONDOR_COLLECTOR_LOG variable seems to be ignored, and the sub-collector always writes log to $(LOG)/CollectorxxxLog

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Vlad