Re: [HTCondor-users] make rpm?

Hi Michael,

We don't have a document per se. You can look at our wiki page:

https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=BuildingHtcondorOnLinux

People on RedHat systems tend to use the source RPM to build HTCondor.

Since you have the source tarball, you can run the "build-on-linux.sh"
script that is found in the root directory of the source tarball. It
creates a tar archive and spec file in a temporary directory and invokes
rpmbuild. rpmbuild will check to make sure that you have the
prerequisites installed.

We use rpmbuild to make our RPMs. So, I should take the rpm make target
out of the sources.

...Tim