Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_userprio: Can't locate negotiator in local pool

Hi John,

I sent ToddT all the non-redacted information he requested. The thing
that stuck out at me was a statement that the IP address for the
negotiator is sinful. This says it's finding it just fine but objects to
something about the address itself. I'm waiting for Todd to have a
chance to look it over.

nomad