From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bansal, Vikas
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 11:53 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Question about making some nodes dedicated to a single user

Marty,

Thank you. I will give it a try.
At this point I just want to isolate 10 slots/nodes for a specific user.
Its OK if the same user submits to another node as well.

It would be great to know if slot control can be managed as well. So 10 slots for a specific user. I assume it will easy to configure 10 slots on 10 different nodes than 10 slots on 1 node.
My nodes have ~18 slots/node.

Thank you for your help.
Vikas