Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_userprio: Can't locate negotiator in local pool

I seeing pretty much the same thing usingÂ8.6.2 on rhel7. I do get good output when runningÂcondor_userprio -allusers.  ÂAny help is appreciated.

# condor_userprio -setfactor user@*.com 100000000
failed to send SET_PRIORITYFACTOR command to negotiator

# condor_status -negotiator
Name     LastCycleEnd (Sec)  Slots Submitrs Schedds  ÂJobs Matches Rejections

NEGOTIATOR Â Â 5/10 07:51 Â Â 0 Â Â Â11 Â Â Â Â0 Â Â Â 0 Â Â Â 0 Â Â Â 0 Â Â Â Â Â0
You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/root

]# condor_version
$CondorVersion: 8.6.2 Apr 23 2017 BuildID: 404257 $
$CondorPlatform: x86_64_RedHat7 $

Thanks

Jon

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 7:47 AM, Michael Di Domenico <mdidomenico4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Was there ever a resolution for this? I'm seeing the same issue with
8.6.1 on rhel7