Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_userprio: Can't locate negotiator in local pool

On 05/10/2017 08:12 AM, Knudson, Jonathan wrote:
I seeing pretty much the same thing using 8.6.2 on rhel7.  I do get good output when running condor_userprio -allusers.    Any help is appreciated.

# condor_userprio -setfactor user@*.com 100000000
failed to send SET_PRIORITYFACTOR command to negotiator

Often this is a security issue.  Generally, condor_userprio is only allowed to be run from the central manager.  Is there a security error in the NegotiatorLog?

-greg