Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_userprio: Can't locate negotiator in local pool

On 05/10/2017 03:56 PM, Knudson, Jonathan wrote:
Can I change to machine B after setting priorities on machine A.  Anything special I need to do?

The ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR knob is a comma-separated list of hosts that you can run condor_userprio (and other things) from.  If you want to be able to run condor_userprio from machines A and B, you can put both in the ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR list.  Or, if you want to change the list, that works too, any changes you made to priorities will stick after the permissions changes.

-greg