Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor_kbdd.exe crashes/doesn't start if no network is available

On 2017-05-19 12:20, Michael Schwarzfischer wrote:
Anyhow, is there some workaround for that problem?
Is there a possibility to cache the global config file locally? How
can I guarantee that it updates on all clients when I update the
global version? Do I need to write my own update service?

Alternatively, we may think about a wrapper which checks for the
availability of the file before starting kbdd.

We use puppet to fix that problem.

Ste