Re: [HTCondor-users] Big slot in my HTCondor installation

Been using Condor for just over 3 years now. I have a long way to go... So after Michael's comment I did a search for CHTC and saw a site I have never seen before. Looks like some good stuff.

Here are some URLs.

http://chtc.cs.wisc.edu/
http://chtc.cs.wisc.edu/guides.shtml

âJon