[HTCondor-users] (no subject)

Dear all,

I'm currently facing some difficulties with my condor(8.7.4) or rather Quill. I tried compiling condor(no problem with just condor) from source code to enable Quill and installed PostgreSQL 9.2.23. I used configure_uw -i to change WANT_CONTRIB to ON, but in the end Quill was not installed. So I checked some source code to see if something was missing and I could not find the libpq.a file, altough I have installed PostgreSQL and PostgreSQL-devel, it was not installed. My Question is: Could the missing file be a reason why Quill didnt install and if yes, do I need to build libpq.a from source as well?

Hope the question is understandable.

Greetings

Alper