Re: [HTCondor-users] Drain HTCondor worker by setting instance metadata value

On 9/5/2017 1:19 PM, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
On 09/05/2017 11:28 AM, Todd Tannenbaum wrote:

Instead of twiddling with START expressions, you may find it easier to
have a script simply invoke the condor_drain command-line tool, aka
    condor_drain <machine-name>
to start a node draining, and then to cancel the draining activity and
start accepting jobs again, do
    condor_drain -cancel <machine-name>

Quick question: will it reset if I bounce the node or will I need to run
condor_drain -cancel after reboot?

It will reset after rebooting the node.  No need for -cancel.

regards,
Todd