[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.7.3 Python Bindings available via pip (including Python 3.5+)
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 10:22:45 -0500
- From: Jason Patton <jpatton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.7.3 Python Bindings available via pip (including Python 3.5+)
Following the HTCondor 8.7.3 release last week, the latest HTCondor
Python Bindings have been uploaded to PyPI. The highlight for this
release is support for Python 3.
- Available on Linux (investigating macOS and Windows support).
- Available for Python versions 2.6, 2.7, 3.5, and 3.6.
In your favorite Python environment:
pip install htcondor
Huge thanks to Brian Bockelman for getting the ball rolling on pip, and to
Carl Edquist for adding Python 3 support.