Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor "executable" DOS batch file - while jobs in the queue can the batch file be changed?

To clarify (from memory):

The -spool option to condor_submit should spool everything (executable and input).

The copy_to_spool submit directive applies only to the executable.  (Yes, the name is somewhat misleading...)

Cheers,
-zach