[HTCondor-users] Corrupt files on HTCondor transfer to node

Hello,

I'm having some trouble when running multiple jobs on HTCondor. My only guess is that in some random moment a transferred file is corrupted the the transmission procedure.

What I got:

Several .tar.gz files (datafiles). Let's say, one of those files is pack.tar.gz

Several tests (1, 2, 3, ...12) that uses pack.tar.gz.

pack.tar.gz is a valid file (it can be uncompressed at submission node).

from the 12 tests, 11 works. One test (random), I got the following error:

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Child returned status 1

The testing processing is the same (just changing some parameters on the following steps).

The only thing that I can imagine is that the file transfer at some point fails (maybe a network issue?).

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thanks

Roberto