Re: [HTCondor-users] Issues with firewall when USE_SHARED_PORT = True

I found Shared_Port_Args was undefined so I have set it to -p 9618. That seems to have made the Central manager happy.

Unfortunately the same cannot be said for the Execute-only node. When looking at it with netstat I only see two shared_port listening one is on 9618. It looks like sched isnât running.

MarkJ