Re: [HTCondor-users] Command output in system_startd_job_attrs - possible?

Excellent! This is very elegant and straightforward.

I think I see what’s going on here - I hadn’t realized that SUBMIT was another daemon type, and that you could use the conditional config in that way to pick out only the particular daemon you want. Nice.

I was thinking of having my user_job_wrapper run a condor_qedit on its job, but this is much less failure-prone.

Does this override what’s in the submit description, or get overridden by it?

I also added:

Notification = ifThenElse(( isUndefined(InteractiveJob) || InteractiveJob =!= true ) && ProcID + 1 == TotalSubmitProcs,"Always","Never")

I.e., don’t notify at all on interactive jobs, and only notify on the last job in the cluster.

                -Michael Pelletier.