Re: [HTCondor-users] Singularity Integration

> we have a few researchers who use condor with singularity and some time
> in the past couple of weeks started to have jobs failing because of the
> scratch mounting of /var/tmp
[...]
> +SingularityImage =
> "/cvmfs/ligo-containers.opensciencegrid.org/lscsoft/bayeswave/master"

Philippe,

This is an OSG specific problem. We had a fix for this back in April
(https://github.com/opensciencegrid/osg-flock/commit/05c90b3363834a741168c920bf3b9ad0cca8a54e),
but the hook to propagate that to the LIGO VO was broken. This has been
fixed now, and new glideins should have the fix for you. It can take a
little bit of time for the old glideins to exit and new ones (with the
fix) to appear.

/Mats