[HTCondor-users] individual entries in condor_history file created from inside job

Hi,

I hope the subkect is not to misleading in this case.

What I am looking for is a way to pipe some individual return values of the job into the history file/classadd.

For ex if I run a script that has three possible individual exit states (state1 state2 state3) I would like to put the returnstates into the job classadd, hence the condor_history which would enable me later to have a quick look on how my jobs turned out with condor_history.

Is there a simple way to achieve that by the usual condor-mechanisms ?

Best
Christoph

--
Christoph Beyer