Re: [HTCondor-users] Error: "forrtl: no space left on device"

On 01/04/2018 09:50 AM, Mobley, Nate (Millennium) wrote:

Good morning,

The partition where “/var/opt/condor/execute/some/file” is being written to is a very small partition with less than 1 gb available, so this error makes sense. What doesn’t make sense is why HTCondor is still trying to write to “/var/opt/condor/execute” when I specified the EXECUTE directory to be “/export/condor/execute” which is on a much larger partition. I specified this in my condor_config.local file in May of 2017, and this cleared all of the issues I was having then, until just recently.

EXECUTE should do what you want.  You can run

condor_config_val EXECUTE

or
condor_config_val -v EXECUTE

to see the current value of EXECUTE, and what line of what config file it is set it.

-greg