Re: [HTCondor-users] Endless running docker jobs

On 01/11/2018 04:38 AM, Matthias Schnepf wrote:
Hi all,

we running successfully a the docker universe on a lot of our resources. Sometimes it happens, that the job in the docker container is finished but HTCondor doesn't recognize this. Sometimes, HTCondor loses the information about the PID and changes the executable (program)Â from docker:./condor_exec.exe to the job ID. This results in an endless running docker job.

Matthias:

Can you email me (off-list) the StarterLog for the slot in question?

-greg