[HTCondor-users] docker options specified in docker universe

Hi,

I want to have a lot of docker jobs running in queue to provide remote desktop/remote control service for different users. But I have no idea how to bind port 5901 of docker job to some specific port of my execute machine. In command line, `docker run -p 50001:5901 --name test1 ar/ubuntu` works fine, and I have trouble transforming it into condor submit file because I don't know how to specify the '-p' and '--name' option in docker universe.