[HTCondor-users] .bashrc settings are not seen by the condor script

Hi,

I have set some paths and variables in the ~/.bashrc and the home folder is shared among nodes. So, when I ssh to compute-0-0 or compute-0-1, the program works fine because it finds the paths and other things.

However, with the following script, the condor job is unable to find such variables.

universe = parallel

executable = g09

arguments = ts.gjf

log = ts.log

output = ts.out

error = ts.out

machine_count = 1

queue

Should I use transfer files options? I wonder why since the home is shared among nodes.

Regards,

Mahmood