Re: [HTCondor-users] .bashrc settings are not seen by the condor script

Hi,

I think the parameter getenv = True is what you need.

From http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/current/condor_submit.html
getenv = <True | False>
If getenv is set to True, then condor_submit will copy all of the user's current shell environment variables at the time of job submission into the job ClassAd. The job will therefore execute with the same set of environment variables that the user had at submit time. Defaults to False.

--
Carlos Adean
IT Team
www.linea.gov.br
skype: carlosadean

De: "Mahmood Naderan" <nt_mahmood@xxxxxxxxx>
Para: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2018 7:28:29
Assunto: [HTCondor-users] .bashrc settings are not seen by the condor script

Hi,

I have set some paths and variables in the ~/.bashrc and the home folder is shared among nodes. So, when I ssh to compute-0-0 or compute-0-1, the program works fine because it finds the paths and other things.

However, with the following script, the condor job is unable to find such variables.

universe = parallel

executable = g09

arguments = ts.gjf

log = ts.log

output = ts.out

error = ts.out

machine_count = 1

queue

Should I use transfer files options? I wonder why since the home is shared among nodes.

Regards,

Mahmood