Re: [HTCondor-users] "Job has not yet been considered by the matchmaker" after condor_qedit

On 06/07/2018 03:40 PM, Vaurynovich, Siarhei wrote:

Hello,

I have found in the documentation how to create custom machine resources (MACHINE_RESOURCE_<tag>) but could not find how to create custom computing cluster resource which is shared among all the computing nodes. Could you please let me know if it is possible?

I think what you want is "ConcurrencyLimits".  See

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.7/SettingUpforSpecialEnvironments.html#x42-3840003.14.16

-greg