Re: [HTCondor-users] systemd interfering with Condor job cgroups

On 06/25/2018 06:59 AM, Thomas Hartmann wrote:

So far, I have not found a way how to debug/understand, what systemd or
condor are doing in detail during the service start - especially since I
do not see, how the condor unit and its cgroups are related to another
service unit.

I must admit, I am not a systemd expert, but does adding "Delegate = true" to the condor unit help with the problem?

-greg