[HTCondor-users] parallel universe fails with PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS == False

Hi everybody,

I guess Oi need a hint :(

I try to run the parallel environment following the example in the documentation and everything looks quite OK to me, the sched knows about the dedicated ressources and gets the slots together he needs.

The negotiator on the other hand though is not happy and rejects the paralle job:

Rejected 855232.0 DedicatedScheduler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <131.169.56.32:9618?addrs=131.169.56.32-9618&noUDP&sock=2854700_55af_3>: PREEMPTION_REQ
UIREMENTS == False

I did use the example config file for the parallel universe on the workernodes and do not see any other obvious errors/problems, hence I think the overall setup is OK maybe someone can point me in the right direction what the reject message means ?

Best
Christoph

--
Christoph Beyer