Re: [HTCondor-users] Building htcondor on Debian 9 issue: "Can't find ldap.h, needed to build nordugrid_gahp"

Hi Todd,
 ÂThanks for the link to your build farm, those the tarball binaries are almost perfect!
 ÂHow stable is the URL to that tarball? I'm actually building a docker image which has to include condor clients, and I'm curious if I can just put that URL in the Dockerfile that builds the image, or if I should stash the tarball someplace and avoid using the URL into your build farm. Any ETA on the official Debian 9 build?