Re: [HTCondor-users] What's supposed to create /var/run/condor?

Michael,

The Fedora package installs a tmpfiles config file:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/condor.git/tree/condor-tmpfiles.conf

I think the UW package includes this, too, but you may want to check
to make sure it's in the right location. That will cause systemd to
create the directories at boot.

Thanks,
BC