From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ben Cotton
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 12:36 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] Re: [HTCondor-users] What's supposed to create /var/run/condor?

Michael,

The Fedora package installs a tmpfiles config file:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/condor.git/tree/condor-tmpfiles.conf

I think the UW package includes this, too, but you may want to check to make sure it's in the right location. That will cause systemd to create the directories at boot.

Thanks,
BC