[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Week Full Schedule + Registration Extension

The 19th edition of our annual HTCondor Week conference is less than three weeks away! We have an exciting lineup of talks and tutorials, with guests and speakers joining us from all around the world.

The full schedule for HTCondor Week is now available on our website. We are expecting this to be very close to the final version. You can see it here:

A few people asked to see the schedule before registering, so we are extending the registration deadline to Wednesday, May 9. There will be no further extensions; if you want to attend and have not registered, please do so at your earliest convenience.

We look forward to seeing you at HTCondor Week 2018!

- The Center for High Throughput Computing