From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Hartmann
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 8:25 AM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] evaluated ads with condor_q -long?

Hi all,

just a short question: can I ask Condor for all a job's ClassAds -where
all ads get actually evaluated?

E.g., an extra ad is a somewhat lengthy expression
  FooProxy = ifThenElse(x509UserProxyVOName =?= ... )
with
  condor_q -long JOBID
the full expression gets printed, but I am more interested in the
evaluated result - which one could get individually with
  condor_q JOBID -format "%s" FooProxy

Cheers,
  Thomas