[HTCondor-users] why condor_q returns very slow with SOAP API?

HI:
    I have build a 1000 node system with htcondor 8.4.9.The system use SOAP API  for submitting and querying the jobs.It works well,except that condor_q function returns very slow.The condor_q function returns About 40000 jobs(completed jobs and running jobs) infomation,uses about 240 seconds.The Center Node runs Collector and Negotiator is a server which has 64GB DRAM and 500GB hard disk, Xeon 2605v4 CPU.
   I wondor why  condor_q return so slow with SOAP API?And Is there any solution speed up the function?
Thanks very much.