From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jeffrey Tsai via HTCondor-users
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 2:39 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jeffrey Tsai <jtsai8@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] SECMAN:2007:Failed to end classad message.

Hi all,

condor_q is running slowly and sometimes return the error: SECMAN:2007:Failed to end classad message.

I know a solution is already referenced here:

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/htcondor-users/2008-March/msg00178.shtml

lists.cs.wisc.edu

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:12:03 -0400; From: "Frédéric Bastien" <nouiz@xxxxxxxxx>; Subject: Re: [Condor-users] condor_q failure

However, I was wondering if anyone could just provide more explanation in general. What does removing the file do? Is there some other way to accomplish this? What is going on with condor_q that it is returning this message? I haven't seen a root cause identified yet, but any information to help clarify would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!