Re: [HTCondor-users] RESERVED_MEMORY not considered by HTCondor

Hi Dimitri,

Thank you for your suggestions. Just want to point out that RESERVED_MEMORY was picked up by HTCondor after restarting condor. So condor_reconfig is not enough, manual probably needs to address it.

Thank you all for the help.

Jewel