Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker Universe and Local scripts

That did it. Thank you so much!

--bmgraves

On 10/29/18 2:07 PM, Todd Tannenbaum wrote:
On 10/29/2018 3:30 PM, Brandon Graves wrote:

"Hold reason: Error from slot1_1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Error running docker
job: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:348: starting
container process caused 'exec: \'./condor_exec.exe\': stat
./condor_exec.exe: no such file or directory': unknown"

I'm using the following submit file:
  >universeÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ = docker
  >ExecutableÂÂÂÂÂ = ./dockertest.sh
  >docker_imageÂÂÂ = debian
  >LogÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ = test.log
  >OutputÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ = test.out
  >ErrorÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ = test.error
  >request_memory = 512
  >Queue

Hi Brandon,

Could you try adding

    should_transfer_files = YES

before the Queue line?  I think that may solve your problem; the manual also says to add this line when using Docker Universe.  See
   http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.6/2_12Docker_Universe.html

Personally, I think condor_submit should be changed so it adds this by default if submitting a docker universe job... does anyone on the list see a problem if we were to make this change?

regards,
Todd