From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Tsai via HTCondor-users
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 2:21 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Jeffrey Tsai <jtsai8@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] Re: [HTCondor-users] Normal termination: return value 12

Thank you for the suggestion! I tried increasing the request_memory value to 32GB, but I am still receiving the same output in my error log.

Is there a way I can see what the hard limit on memory usage is? Or alternatively, check how much memory my software is trying to allocate?

Again, thank you very much for the help!