[HTCondor-users] Propagating customized user classAds to remote condor submit file via bosco

Hello,

I am using bosco to submit to another condor pool. This works fine, but I want to be able to define a classad from the bosco side and have in set in the condor submit file created by bosco in the remote side.

E.g: Machine with bosco installed
submit file:
universe = grid
grid_resource = batch condor user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+random_classad = "here"

What I would like in the remote submit node:
universe = vanilla
+random_classad = "here"

Blah seems to have an "xtra_args" option, but I don't know how to use it from the bosco submit file (E.g: here is the line in one of the patches to the condor submit blah script).

https://github.com/htcondor/htcondor/blob/71cec4195e9b260b6229b418d8a5b405fc02ce3d/externals/bundles/blahp/1.16.5.1/condor-multicore.patch#L19

Is that possible?

Best,
Kenyi